Friday, January 4, 2008

"Wow, she's pretty much naked."

A little background is required for this one. If Grace is allowed to be naked for say, three minutes, there is a good chance she will poop. She poops in the tub with such regularity, that Sam will no longer take a bath with her. I no longer try to take naked pictures of her because no matter how cute they are, it's not worth cleaning poop off the carpet.

A few days ago, Brad was channel surfing. He stopped on the Miss Universe Body Building competition. There was a woman who looked a lot like me, I mean, a lot like this doing a rather athletic dance. Sam looked up from his puzzle and said,

"Wow, she's pretty much naked. What if she poops on the floor?"

He was completely serious. Truly concerned. I swear, Grace is the only person he has ever seen do this.

12 comments:

Bethany said...

he is so funny

Anonymous said...

I just laughed obnoxiously out loud!

Anonymous said...

also, I think she stole by bathing suit. I've been looking everywhere!

Anonymous said...

stole my....not by. Sheesh.

Sarah said...

Beth,
I've been looking for a bathing suit like that! Where did you find yours?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

It was Forever 21.

Beth

mindi said...

That is TOO funny!!!

Sarah said...

Beth,
Darn, we don't have one of those up here. I wonder if I could order one on line...I usually like to try bathing suits on, but I have a feeling it's not necessary with this one. :)

sara said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

no, not necessary.

It's one of those "every size fits". Seriously, you can't go wrong.

Sarah said...

Oh Beth, I have a feeling it could go so wrong!

Anonymous said...

Sammy,
Chances are good that Miss Universe isn't gonna poop, honey, not in that get up anyway. That's not to say that Grace has a new role model though.