Friday, December 14, 2007

Pirates Booty for dinner kind of day...

We got slammed last night. Snow. Lot's of it. Nine inches or so to be exact....while this isn't enough snow to make going out impossible, the 30 degree weather is enough to make you think twice about loading two kids in and out of car seats.... so for the second day, we were pretty much home bound.

My kids both woke up in bad moods. I escaped for a little while to get a much needed haircut, and when I returned to the trenches...everyone was still in a bad mood. I won't bore you with all of the details, but basically, when we sat down for dinner Grace tossed her dish on the floor and started screaming. I got up and poured her a bowl of Trader Joe's Pirates Booty and called it dinner. She sat quietly and ate every last bit.

Quiet has never been so nutritious!

No comments: