Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Mommy, I don't feel good."

These were the words uttered by my three year old as he walked into the room holding a glow in the dark bracelet (one of those plastic things that you crack in half and they glow for a while...) that he had chewed the top off of and apparently eaten.

The wonderful man at Poison Control informed me that it probably burns, A LOT, and might even make him throw up, but it won't kill him...phew. I'm off to see if his mouth glows in the dark.


tulipmom said...

Oh my goodness. I hope he's ok. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why my abby (also 3) who usually is so good about not putting non-food items in her mouth
put one of those right in her mouth I was just LUCKY enough to see her before she bit down! elise