Saturday, November 3, 2007

Toddler songs

At this very moment, Sam is in the kitchen singing with Brad. They're singing "Head and shoulders, knees and toes" when suddenly I hear, "Head and shoulders, penis and toes..." followed byBrad telling him to knock it off.

The next song is "He's got the whole world in His hands"....two verses in I hear, "He's got my whole penis in His hands, in His hands, He's got my whole penis in his hands..." I started giggling (I'm in the dining room so Sam can't hear.). Again, Brad tells Sam to stop the potty talk.

Brad went to get the Halloween candy. He came back singing, "I've got all the candy in my hands..." Sam said, "Daddy, that doesn't make any sense!" Okay buddy...

2 comments:

CityStreams said...

LOL- Kids say the funniest things. I can't wait until my little one starts talking. Thanks for stopping by my giveaway page. :o) Blessings!!

http://citystreams.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this stuff to be out of our hourly vocabulary. Now his baby brother is a Penis Head. What does that mean? Enough already. LOL