Monday, September 3, 2007

Fun with our cousins

My sister in law Cathy and her almost five year old twin boys, Benjamin and Steven, were visiting this week. We only see them once or twice a year and this was the first time that Sam was truly able to play with them. Last summer he had fun running after them, but he didn't have the language to be able to really hang out.

I'm the oldest of twenty-two (or maybe there are twenty-three of us?) grandchildren. Growing up, there were cousins everywhere and we spent a lot of time together. It makes me a little sad that my kids don't have that. My brother and sister have kids the same age as mine, but they are in CT and we don't get together nearly as much as we should. Brad's nieces and nephews are mostly a lot older and live far away...

Here are some highlights of our long weekend together. (Cathy, I'll send you everything later...I am currently nursing Grace and typing with my left hand...)




No comments: