Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Classes I wish they'd taught in school....

1. "The Art of Reading Your Child's Mind". I can only dream of the peace that I would enjoy if I knew what the heck Gracie is thinking before she starts screaming.
2. "Get Thin While You Sleep" Sometimes I dream that I am out for a run. I wake up feeling winded and even a little sweaty, but I have yet to notice that my jeans fit better. I'm going to keep trying though.
3. "Planting and Caring for a Money Tree" Yeah, I really wish they'd taught this one.
4. "Beyond Lip Gloss: Five Minute Makeup Application that Will Make You Look 10 Years Younger and Like You are not Wearing Makeup!" I'm one of those girls who never learned how to put makeup on. I didn't need it 10 years ago, a little lip gloss and I was good to go. Now, well now I think I would benefit from and probably should be wearing concealer, foundation, bronzer, eye liner, mascara and whatever else people wear. However, I don't have the faintest idea where to begin. If I did, I could probably be a super model.
5. "Be Fabulous on Six Hours of Interrupted Sleep". I'd also be interested in the prerequisite, "Being Productive on Six Hours of Interrupted Sleep." I know, I know. Many of you are surprised that I didn't teach this one myself....

Faith at Mommas Tantrum tagged me for this one. Now I'm tagging
Bethany
Sara
Beth
Mindi
Monica

5 comments:

Monica said...

Oh, there are so many classes that I'm in need of- I'll have to ponder this on a while.

mindi said...

Oh, those are soo funny! I'll have to think on it awhile too :D

Nauntie Lush said...

Oh, I need all of those too!!

Especially the sleep one. Who would have thought that at FOUR we would still be waking up at all hours of the night?

Maybe you can do an online course or something?

sara said...

You are hilarious! Yes, I too would want to read a child's mind...or would I? Would there be bad thoughts about the parents?!?! I will have to try this- but I won't be as funny as you!

Chaotic Joy said...

Ha! This was very cute. Thanks for the laugh.

And the pictures of your pregnant. sister. Gorgeous.