Monday, April 28, 2008

Busted

The problem with writing about your husband on your blog is that he will probably read it.

On our way to dinner Saturday night, I noticed that the jeans I was wearing had a rip on the knee. When I mentioned it to Brad he replied, "Honey, why don't you let me watch the kids and you can go shopping for jeans tomorrow?"

Oops.

For the record, I can go shopping for jeans whenever I want. Brad would never say I couldn't and he would be happy to watch the kids while I shopped. I just haven't because I am determined to either get skinnier or get pregnant. No new jeans till one or the other happens.

3 comments:

mindi said...

I'm in the 'get skinnier' camp!! but now, it's shorts, and not jeans :) Oh to have a babysitter so I can shop!!

Bethany said...

That is so funny. Aaron always jokes that he checks my blog so he knows how our marriage is (kidding of course) He can tell I suppose when I am tired on need some help etc etc. But it is a funny joke with us. So it made me laugh that you said this.

PS I say get pregnant....three is fun. HA HA. I have come to the realization that I am not going to try to fit back into anything until I am officially DONE. And right now I am trying to convince Aaron that he wants one more. HEE HEE

Kiki said...

I was in that mindset all winter! Finally, at Christmas, I broke down and bought a pair of trouser jeans from J.Crew that were way on sale.