Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Someone's been sleeping in my bed

a lot. He's been sneaking in even when we're not there yet. Last night he looked so sweet. I ran back downstairs and grabbed my camera and took pictures of him for about five minutes. He changed positions about fifteen times and was singing about dinosaurs at one point, but he never once opened his eyes!



Although I do prefer sleeping alone (with Brad), part of me feels really sad when I think about the fact that one day, the thought of climbing into bed with mommy, will never cross his mind.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

awww.... great pictures!!!

Zoanna said...

Precious times, precious pictures. The time is fast approaching, you're right, when he won't climb in bed with mommy. But I assure you, they'll hang around for a backrub till they're at least 20 !!

mindi said...

Awww - so sweet - I have a bed filled with three little ones when I wake up!!

The Buntens said...

Oh, so sweet. I love for mine to crawl in bed with me, too. :)