Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Reason #176 that I need it to feel like spring....





After enjoying temperatures in the 70's last week, we got hit with a ton of snow and a very cold and miserable weekend. We've been trapped (that's how it feels) in the house for days....This is what I found in Sams' room last night when I went to put away his laundry....I could not open the door because everything that he owns was on the floor...he emptied the toy box, bookshelf and all of his storage bins. I went downstairs and dragged him away from watching "Fireman Sam" to help me clean it up. When I asked him (in my best stern, this is not acceptable voice) "Who made this mess?" He replied with joy (and no remorse...) "I did it mommy, it was me!"

1 comment:

Bethany said...

looks familiar. Toys drive me nuts sometimes.