Tuesday, February 6, 2007

"I have a Sunflower"



When I was in college, my roommate Bethany used to say "You have a sunflower" whenever someone was glowing or giddy in love (or back in those days...more likely a big crush).

When I saw this sunflower outfit (yes, it's a sunflower, not a chicken...this morning Brad said, "She looks so cute in that chicken outfit."...Why would I put her in a chicken outfit?) I was pregnant with Sam and I was so sure he was a girl

So anyways, when I saw the outfit, I thought of Bethany and had to buy it....I was so in love with that baby (who never wore the outfit, although I was tempted to try it on him...) that I hadn't met yet and also in love with the idea of being a mother. Now I've got my little girl, and I am once again so overwhelmingly in love.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Awww that is so adorable!!!! Yeah having kids brings out the big sunflowers in us huh? HEE HEE.