Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, I mean Easter.


Not something you see every day.
"I will find more eggs. Do not try to stop me. Roar!"
As close as we ever get to a family photo...
"I really wanted to wear bunny ears, but they didn't fit over my hood. I think I'll just make a rabbit face instead."
Jack, just because he let me take his picture.

I think the pictures say it all. Yesterday was 50 degrees and I had visions of Grace in bunny ears and a tutu (with a pom pom rabbit tail stuck to her bum) participating in her first egg hunt. It was not to be. Instead, we wore boots and tights under our pants...

The kids didn't seem to mind. In fact, snow makes it very easy to spot brightly colored, plastic eggs full of treasure. They found all 325 eggs in about 10 minutes! It was not a competition, but I'd have to say that if it was, Sam won. And he knew it. "I won, I won!" was joyfully proclaimed, over and over and over. I can't imagine where he gets his competitive nature.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness!!!! That is wrong!!!! We just had a little weather here.....ice on my deck!!! In SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Actually it has been weird today. We have been having warm weather 70-80 then today it was quite chilly and rainy. I think Monday it is back where it is suppose to be.

Enjoyed your bright easter eggs on the snow pics. Very fun. What a memory. Grace's rabbit face is cute. Love it

sara said...

Wow- very unique egg hunt! But cute and fun, and the kids will remember it- the year we found eggs in the snow! :) Great pictures.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.