Thursday, January 25, 2007

Grace is three months old today!



It's hard to believe that our little munchkin is three months old. Would you believe that she came home from the hospital weighing 6 1/2 pounds? At her two month check up she was 12.6 lbs and I have to believe that she is at least 15 right now....which means that she's basically going to wear 3-6 mos stuff for about a week! (So sad because we have a closet full of the cutest things...Bethany if you have a girl, we'll send you a box!) I need to find Sam's baby book and compare...I think he was bigger, but not much.

Anyways....Grace is a joy. She is such a happy, easy baby. We are having a blast with her. She tends to be very serious, but when she smiles, it's infectious. She's also got the gift of gab and loves to sing (like her Aunt Michelle!)...too early to tell if she's tone deaf like me (Sam is)....

2 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute. I can't believe she is already 3 months!!!!

I will take you up on the clothes...I will let you know when I find out what it is!!!

Tabitha and Larry said...

I am in shock! It feels like that day was 2 weeks ago. Again, I am so thankful to have had the experience Sarah. Eldon and I have been missing you guys. Maybe when it jumps above 15 we will get together. Speaking of cold... your previous post is very true about the weather, and mostly true about the people. I am learning that people usually have no clue that their inconsiderate acts are rude. It is hard to believe I know, but most humans have an underlying need to be ahead. Its part of the fall. I think that with the chilly winter and the rushing around that we have to do here on the North Shore to stay warm in our houses we can be oblivious to other people and plain old courtesy.