Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sugar Cookies

Play dates at my house usually involve a whole lot of running around and destroying things and not many scheduled or planned activities.  Most of the play dates we go to are much the same.  However, I do have a friend or two who organize wonderful, organized and thoughtful gatherings for our children.  For example, a cookie making party for the under 3 crowd....


Complete with gobs of icing...
Hersheys Kisses

and M&M's.

Lot's of M&M's.



And pre lunch cocktails for the mommies....

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun Sarah. Cute pics

Totallyscrappy said...

You made me laugh! A cocktail would certainly make a cookie decorating party more fun. Even with all that icing!

Unknown said...

cute pics. Looks likes the kids had fun.

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

That looks like so much fun! Your photos are beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at your blog! I marked it as a favorite!
Have a great new year!