Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sugar Cookies

Play dates at my house usually involve a whole lot of running around and destroying things and not many scheduled or planned activities.  Most of the play dates we go to are much the same.  However, I do have a friend or two who organize wonderful, organized and thoughtful gatherings for our children.  For example, a cookie making party for the under 3 crowd....


Complete with gobs of icing...
Hersheys Kisses

and M&M's.

Lot's of M&M's.



And pre lunch cocktails for the mommies....

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun Sarah. Cute pics

Totallyscrappy said...

You made me laugh! A cocktail would certainly make a cookie decorating party more fun. Even with all that icing!

Brian said...

cute pics. Looks likes the kids had fun.

Kim Layton said...

That looks like so much fun! Your photos are beautiful! I really enjoyed looking at your blog! I marked it as a favorite!
Have a great new year!