Monday, July 16, 2007

A belated birthday party...

Last week on the way to grandma's for cake, Sam excitedly asked, "Is Abby gonna be there? Is Cooper gonna be there...". When I told him it was just going to be grandma and grandpa, he said in the saddest voice I have ever heard, "Oh...How come none of my friends are comin to my party?" I felt like the worst mother in the world...I had really good intentions, but then I got mastitis the week before his birthday and nothing at all got done. Soooo...yesterday I redeemed myself....My favorite part of the day was watching Sam run around the yard while we were hanging the pinata singing "Happy Birthday to me" at the top of his lungs. He was so excited.






Last week on the way to grandma's for cake, Sam excitedly asked, "Is Abby gonna be there? Is Cooper gonna be there...". When I told him it was just going to be grandma and grandpa, he said in the saddest voice I have ever heard, "Oh...How come none of my friends are comin to my party?" I felt like the worst mother in the world...I had really good intentions, but then I got mastitis the week before his birthday and nothing at all got done. Soooo...yesterday I redeemed myself....My favorite part of the day was watching Sam run around the yard while we were hanging the pinata singing "Happy Birthday to me" at the top of his lungs. He was so excited.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Sam....a little late.

I have been keeping up with your blog but it is harder to leave comments...my hands always seem to be full now. ;)